Disney resorts are located within the grounds of Walt Disney World Orlando.They offer the Walt Disney World bound Orlando visitor a convenient place to stay while allowing the guests a convenient base from which to take in all the sights, sounds and excitement of the various Disney theme parks.
Some of the Disney resorts are incredible. The photo below is just part of the lobby of the Jambo House, a section of the Animal Kingdom resort.
Sadly, due to increased need for security and the pandemic, no longer can one visit a resort “just to check it out”. It is necessary to have a reservation at one of the restaurants at the resort, or proof that the visitor is a guest, before you can visit. A real shame. The resorts are, for the most part, really worth seeing.
Some of the Disney resorts include:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Comments about your stay at the Animal Kingdom Disney resorts are welcome, using the comment box below.